“It’s me. I’m the thing that needs to be handled, I’m the Scandal.”- Olivia Pope
When one thinks of Kerry Washington, many talented characteristics comes to mind, besides the fact that she’s the leading lady or shall we say leading gladiator of hit show “Scandal” an ABC debuted American Political Thriller, but DidYouKnow this:
- [DidYouKnow]: Kerry Washington grew up with J.Lo! Ms.Lopez even taught her some dance moves. Kerry states in her interview with Yahoo!, “You wouldn’t know it from my build, but Jennifer taught me how to dance.”
I guess jenny isn’t the only one from the block.
- [DidYouKnow]: Kerry Washington was in a nine girl singing group called, “Triple Trio with actress Gwyneth Paltrow in junior high! Kerry tells Jimmy Kimmel , “It was a nine-girl singing group, we called ourselves Triple Trio. And when I was in junior high school I really wanted to be in Triple Trio because there was this really amazing senior named Gwyneth Paltrow and she was president of Triple Trio.”
Wow, who would’ve known?
- [DidYouKnow]: Kerry Washington gets in touch with her Olivia Pope style as she release clothing line, “Limited Collection Inspired by Scandal” that’s currently in stores now! The prices ranges from $49.00 – $248.00. This line is not only affordable but also inspiring for women to become a FineBusinessWoman themselves.
You can’t beat that! Now that’s what we call a FineBusinessWoman.
- [DidYouKnow]: Jamie Foxx is Kerry Washington favorite TV husband. Kerry tells Kelly and Michael live, “He’s very generous and fun-loving. You can get in a lot of trouble with Jamie if you’re not careful”.
We see you girl!
- [DidYouKnow]: Our girl Washington is a true fashion lover! She’s now designed a special Purple Purse as an ambassador for Allstate Foundation surroundings the awareness of Domestic Violence and Financial Abuse.
Such a great cause! Learn how to get involved with link in the above fact.
Kerry Washington is what we call here at, “The Cache Castelow Network” a true FineBusinessWoman not only does she proves you can have your hands in multiple pots, but also remain poise and professional while keeping your brand intact! Make sure you #UseYourCache and watch hit show Scandal tonight! Check your local TV guide to see what time it’s playing in your area.
Leave your insight below or tweet us what you think: @useyourcache